Brand New, Prime Location & Affordable price
This easy-care elevated grounds with north facing are perfectly configured for all-day sun shine. From here it’s a short distance to the Highland Park Shopping Centre, Lloyd Elsmore Park, and for the ultimate of lifestyle convenience you’re within walking distance to the Half Moon Bay Marina with its many cafes, restaurants, as well as an easy ferry commute to Auckland city. Check out the schools! Zoned for the popular Pigeon Mountain Primary, Bucklands Beach Intermediate, and Macleans College.
* Elevated grounds with north facing feature make sure you enjoy all day sun shine;
* Beautiful seaview from the master bedroom upstairs;
* A well designed terraced landscaping garden creates a unique outdoor living space;
* 10 Year Master Build Guarantee;
* Brand new townhouse on freehold title – No body corp fees;
* One bedroom, plus one study upstairs with combined bathroom;
* Corner section to maximize natural light;
* Open plan kitchen dining area with spacious downstairs living flows out to the private decking area;
* A separate toilet downstairs;
* Double glazed windows and full insulation;
* One allocated parking space;
* Modern, low-maintenance building materials;
7/40 Mark Edward Drive sits nicely on a corner section to maximise natural light. This fabulous lock up and leave property comprises one bedroom and one study room with a combined bathroom upstairs. Downstairs is dedicated to modern living and features large open plan space with a designer kitchen offering quality appliances.
Being developed by a locally owned company with many years of experience and who are committed to delivering quality houses. Secure this opportunity with only 10% deposit and balance upon settlement. Don’t miss out! Please give us a call for the full information pack.