A Beginner’s Winner in Macleans Zone
Enjoy a location with the x-factor. From here it’s a short distance to the Highland Park Shopping Centre, Lloyd Elsmore Park, and for the ultimate of lifestyle convenience you’re within walking distance to the Half Moon Bay Marina with its many cafes, restaurants, as well as an easy ferry commute to Auckland city. Check out the schools! Zoned for the popular Pigeon Mountain Primary, Bucklands Beach Intermediate, and Macleans College.
* Elevated grounds with north facing feature make sure you enjoy all day sun shine;
* Beautiful seaview from the balcony upstairs;
* 10 Year Master Build Guarantee;
* Brand new townhouse on freehold title – No body corp fees;
* Two bedrooms, plus one study upstairs, and two bathrooms in total, plus a separate WC downstairs;
* Open plan kitchen dining area with spacious downstairs living flows out to the private decking area;
* Double glazed windows and full insulation;
* One allocated parking space;
* Modern, low-maintenance building materials;
Boasting a smart layout, this home offers spacious modern finishes and high-quality spaces with excellent open plan living, dining and kitchen areas, as well as a private decking to extend your living. Upstairs, you will fall in love with the master bedroom, complete with a large wardrobe with built in shelving, a modern bathroom, and double glazed windows for sunlight and comfort. The second bedroom comes with a balcony to enjoy a pleasant seaview , it’s a perfect place to relax after work. A study room is also provided if you work from home or need that extra family space.
Being developed by a locally owned company with many years of experience and who are committed to delivering quality houses. Secure this opportunity with only 10% deposit and balance upon settlement. Don’t miss out! Please give us a call for the full information pack.